I have made a small Christmas box, for a small Christmas gift. Papers are from Panduro - last years Christmas papers.
The inside of the box is also covered with paper from Panduro's Christmas papers.
The stamp is Magnolias kangaroo Tilda, coloured with promarkers. The cones are made with flower diecuts, made with a simple flower punch. The flowers are glued together with a glue gun and distressed with gesso. The snowflakes are covered with Stampendous embossing powder (Shabby blue). The merry Christmas text, branches and swirls are cutting files from Silhouette.
Templates and Copyright - Please read.
This is my own template. You are free to use my templates, and publish your own craft. However, it would be nice if you link back to me. Please do not sell or publish my templates, as they are or edited! My templates are copyrighted by law.
Dette er min egen mal. Du kan fritt bruke malen til å lage dine egne arbeider. Du kan også fritt publisere ditt eget arbeide. Jeg ville imidlertid satt pris på om du linket tilbake til meg. Du har ikke lov til å publisere eller selge mine maler, som de er eller redigert. Mine maler har copyright under Åndsverksloven.
I am entering these challenges:
- Craft spot by kimberly - Neighbour gift - Top 3
- Incy wincy designs - Let it snow
- Promarker challenge - Include a sentiment
- Crafty sentiments - Christmas 3
- Scrap-creations - Holiday
- Divas by design challenge - Anything goes
- Crafty catz weekly challenge - Anything goes
- 7 kids challenge blog - Anything goes
- Crazy 4 challenges - Noel (Natural, oval, embossing and lace)
- Cute and daisy - Christmas with non traditional colours
- Simply magnolia - Vintage, white, blue and brown Christmas
- Magnolia down unde challenges - Anything goes
- Magnolia-licious challenge blog - Holiday project
- Sugar creek hollow - Vintage Christmas
- Crafting for all seasons - Anything Christmas but a card
- Vintageudfordring - Gaveinnpakking
- Trykkpressa: - Boks - Top 3