Today we have an article about "love" for something at StampARTic. I do really enjoy 3D papercrafting and decided to do one of my templates of the house box. I will also do a class in this in Bergen on the 15.th of February.
The house, door, windows and bike is my own silhouette files. I have mostly used Prima papers from different older collections.
I have distressed the tiles on the roof, the roof and the flowers with Gesso. I have aslo used a stensil with gesso and distress stain to create an effect on the walls. The bird is a Prima bird from one of Ingvild Bolmes Collections
The window is a diecut of my own design, made with a silhouette.
The flowers are from Hobbykunst, Prima and and left overs from my flower draw :)
The small heart, between the flowers, on the roof is designed by Gunn-Eirill.
The roof can be taken of. Inside I have made wallpaper and a carpet. The room inside the house can hold a small gift.
I added a small sign outside the house. The text is a digistamp, and you may use it - but please link back to me.
I am entering these challenges:
- Ooh-la-la-creations challenges - Use a heart
- Simon says stamp - Love notes
- Scrap creations - Favourite embellishments - Flowers
- The paper shelter - All wrapped up (A gift box)
- Fussy and fancy challenge - Vintage
- Scrappin all over - Alt er lov
- Kreative verden utfordringsblogg - Hjerte
- Scrapomania - Hjerte