mandag 10. februar 2014

Vintage card

We are still in a recycle theme on StampARTic. Pop over to the StampARTic blog to have a look at some of the ideas the designers haven given.

I decided to make an easy card. I am going to give classes in cardmaking for beginners - and this is one of the cards we are going to make.


The flowers are Mathia flowers. The thin diecut with hearts is from Memory box. The vintage girl is from a Sagen serviette. I took of the thin patterned side of the serviette, lay it on a piece of card stock (250g) with a thin layer of food plastic film between the serviette and the card stock. Then I added a thin layer of cotton to the top of the serviette and ironed the layers. 


 The corrugated cardboard came in the box with some new plates we just bought. I have also punched doilies out of coffee filters.  The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch, and I used a part from an old sewing machine as body of the butterfly.


People often ask me if I decorate the inside of cards - and yes I often do, although very simple. The text is from a serviette from Hobbykunst, and I used the same technique as on the vintage girl.


I have also decorated the back of the card carfully. Papers from Papirdesign - tanker om fremtiden and Maja design - Vintage frost Basics. The punch is a "Punch oroud the page punch" from Martha Stewart.

I am entering these challenges:





4 kommentarer:

  1. Hvor er det fint Kirsten, og bare noget sååå sødt. Jeg går selv rigtig meget ind for at genbruge, hvad man overhovedet kan, og nogle mener da vist også engang imellem, at jeg ikke er alt for klog, indtil de ser, hvad man faktisk kan få ud af temmelig meget andre bare smider ud.

    SvarSlett
  2. Lekkert kort :) Takk for at du er med på Trykkpressa denne måneden ♥

    SvarSlett
  3. Helt utrolig flott Kirsten.
    Sart og lekkert med flotte detaljer
    Tusen takk for at du deltar på Kreativ Scrapping's ♥-utfordring og lykke til
    Klemmer fra Jill

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...