My dog often wants to be around me all the time, also when I craft. So I decided to do a layout with a photo of the dog. I was challenged by Hobbykunst, to create something out of a canvas and a golden frame.
The canvas was used as a background. The background paper is Primas Lily Princess. I used Gesso, stencils, and distress paint to create the effects on the background paper. I covered the frame with Mod Podge, and with paper from Kaisrcraft: Weathered - Base Coat, and sealed it with another coat of Mod Podge. The tiles and banner are made with cardboard and old Prima papers.
This was the theme for March Prima Product Pick. It was filled with beige, blue and green flowers, banners and gorgeous colours.
Since the photo was with the dog and a tape roll, I decided to decorate with Washi tape. I find it difficult to use in projects - so I used an old roll. The bird is a clay figure made by Gunn-Eirill.
The flowers is mostly a mixture of old and new Prima flowers. I have used cheese cloth in layers between all the flowers.
I am entering these challenges:
- March Prima PP
- The sisterhood of crafters - Animals
- Southern girls challenge - Floral
- 7 kids challenge blog -Anything goes
- Inky impressions challenges - Humour
- The paper shelter - Spring delight
- Delightful sketches -Spring
- Cute and daisy - Spring
- Crafty catz weekly challenge - Bling it up
- Pennys challenges - Favourite colour combo
- Creative card crew - Animals