We are inspiring you with gift boxes at stampARTic today.
I have created a gift box. This box is inspired by a box, made by the great Swedish paper artist, Annica Hedberg.
The box is made from white bazzill and Prima papers. The pink roses, are white roses, painted with dylusions spray. I have used charms from Kort Hobby in between the flowers
The box is can be revealed, after removing the band around the box.
The text stamp "life is what happens to you" is from Tim Holtz - things 2 say
Then the box can be filled with a treat or a small present.
We also have a blog candy going over at StampARTic.
I am entering these challenges:
- Prima - PP - May - Mood board
- Crafting at the weekend - Anything goes
- Crafty sentiments - Anything goes
- Crafty Girls- Anything goes
- Crazy 4 challenges - Flowers
- Bearly mine challenges - Flowers
- Scrappin all over - Lag på lag
- Delightful sketches - Add dimensions
- My bestie norge - Vår farger
- Crazy challenge - Stripes
- 7 kids challenge blog - Anything goes with flowers.
- Divas by designc hallenge - Pink
- Cute and daisy may - Fancy folds - Top 3