tirsdag 7. oktober 2014

A Winter glitter house lamp


A few weeks ago, I created this vintage winter lamp.  The lamp template and tutorial, is one I made and that was in print in the magazine, Ett trykk, a year ago. The papers are from Melissa Frances.Flowers are from WOC and Prima.


I have created a winter scene inside the lamp. I have created a small house, a lamp post, a vintage car, trees and a photo of a girl inside the lamp.



I have mounted led lights inside the house and inside the lamp post.


The miniature vintage car is my own template. You can find the car template in my blog (or contact me by mail to get the silhouette studio file). The Elks are my own design, created from a photo I took last summer.


The bird is from Hobbykunst, and most of the flowers on the front are from Prima.


The lamp post is a miniature of one I took a photo of in England.


The lamp from theside


I have added two trees at the back of the house, one pine tree and one deciduous. I have added glitter for a frost effect on the trees. The little snowman is made from plastic pearls from an old bead necklace.


The wires and the battery are hidden under the lamp. I have also mounted a switch to turn on the lights.


The roof of the lamp has been decorated with flowers from Prima and WOC.





I have also made a short film to show the lamp and all the features.


I am entering these challenges:



16 kommentarer:

  1. Så utrolig fin denne var, da! :D

    SvarSlett
  2. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    SvarSlett
  3. I could never in my wildest dreams make anything like this. Absolutely wonderful. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xxxx

    SvarSlett
  4. Super creation Kirsten.
    Love it.
    Gr Elly

    SvarSlett
  5. WAUW hvorer det bare fantastisk flot Kirsten. Du er bare helt utrolig til at lave alt muligt af den slags. jeg bøjer mig i støvet over dine fantastiske evner. Helt utroligt flot i hver eneste lille detalje, som er fuldstændig gennemtænkt i enhver henseende.

    SvarSlett
  6. amazing. Such detailed tiny work! It's very stunning!

    SvarSlett
  7. Denne var skikkelig lekker! Så mange nydelige detaljer!
    :) Karen Elise

    SvarSlett
  8. What a beautiful sight! This is just magical what you've created and absolutely festive!

    SvarSlett
  9. Fantastisk flott, nydelig var den

    SvarSlett
  10. Saw this on Facebook, and had to check out your post. Wow!! This is absolutely stunning!!!!

    SvarSlett
  11. Stunning lamp, thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz for our 'Anything but a Card' challenge xx

    SvarSlett
  12. Stunning creation...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs challenge this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    SvarSlett
  13. WOW this is stunning!! I love the beautiful design, all of the flowers and the fabulous little scene you've created!! Thanks so much for joining us at Creatalicious this month!
    Tammy x

    SvarSlett
  14. Wow! Imponerende og lekkert prosjekt :-)

    SvarSlett
  15. Fantastisk lekker denne var da. Det må ha vært et massivt og pirkete prosjekt! Kjempejobb! Klem...Mona

    SvarSlett
  16. Kjempestilig :)
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Card and Scrap.
    Klem fra Gunn

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...