søndag 23. november 2014

Prima's 12 days of Christmas cards - day 4 - and testing a new products

The challenge for day 4 with Prima was Cracle Paste. I have used Cracle Pastes before, but never tried Finnabair's Crackle Texture Paste. Well, I had a go, and used Finnabair's paste and a stencil on the background. 


The paper is from Epiphany collection from Prima, probably my favorite paper collection at the moment.  I have also used Ayeeda's gold microsphere beads from 13 arts - and I just LOVE these! I got these as a gift from Aida and I hope we will be able to get these in Norway sometime soon.



I have also use golden Meta Mica around the edges, golden metal doilies and diecuts with different golden and glitter papers. I have also used golden metal Christmas bells.

I am entering these challenges:





11 kommentarer:

  1. Et virkelig flot kort her igen Kirsten, og lavet af rigtig lækre materialer.

    SvarSlett
  2. Så nydelig kort, fantastisk flott

    SvarSlett
  3. Fantastiskt vackert julkort!! GILLAR MASSOR!!

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful card, I love the shimmer. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

    SvarSlett
  5. What a beautiful composition!
    Love it!

    xx Sabrina

    SvarSlett
  6. Its realy beautiful card and nice colors . I love these colors . Thank you for joining Brown Sugar Challenge

    SvarSlett
  7. I love this, so pretty. The flowers and little jingle bells are stunning. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

    SvarSlett
  8. Nydelig! Fantastisk flott gull kort!
    Takk for at du deltar på scrappegarasjens utfordring!
    www.scrappegarasjen.no

    SvarSlett
  9. Beautiful card, love all the elements and colors you used. Thanks so much for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!!

    SvarSlett
  10. Stilig og flott kort!
    Takk for at du deltar på scrappegarasjens utfordring.DT Vibekke

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...