mandag 24. november 2014

The challenge of Prima's 12 days of Christmas cards - day 5

I set myself a goal a few weeks ago, to do as many as possible of Prima's Christmas card challenges as I possibly could. This was to challenge myself to try something new with Prima's products. The challenge for day 4, was to create a card using Prima's November kit.



Unfortunately, I have problems getting hold of Prima kits here in Norway, and ordering them from abroad would cost a little fortune in toll and surcharges. So I had to do my best, and see what I could find in the main craft shops from the kit. I am lucky to live between the two largest craft shops in the country. This weekend, I set myself a goal to see what I could find. And after a good search through the computer systems/online shops to see what they had. I wrote a shopping list and went to the shops.....




And this is what I found:



1 sheet of Prima delight discover and lifetime fasola, and one pack of Prima flower market north country (of course nothing else went into my shopping basket..... )


So I started creating....


I started turning the sheets of paper around, to figure out what kind of card to make. One of those I am doing a Christmas card for, likes quilting. The back side of  the delight discover paper had a vintage sewing machine, so this is what I used. I also used some of the flowers from the set. Added a few new Prima wood icons (that fell into my shopping basket), Prima die cuts, and the only "Prima Christmas paper" I had - "Special Delivery - Deck the Halls".





I am entering these challenges:




4 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card, love image and all embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    SvarSlett
  2. Lovely job on the card, it turned out beautifully with your limited resources. I have been waiting to see what someone else would do considering here in Australia as well the freight is a small fortune.

    SvarSlett
  3. A very very beautiful card here again Kirsten, especially with soo little resources to make it, but it turned out very very beautiful anyway.

    SvarSlett
  4. A fantastic creation hun! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...