torsdag 27. november 2014

The challenge of Prima's 12 days of Christmas cards - day 7

The challenge for the Prima's Christmas cards for day 7, was Wood icons. 

I just love this Prima paper - Ava - from the Princess collection with the birds. I had one paper left, and wanted to create a card with the paper. 


I also found an old Prima paper, Nature Garden Collection "Blackthorn". This paper has birds on it, so I cut out one of the birds, coloured it with Prisma colors and Gesso, and used it as a decoration on the card


The paper in the background is Epiphany collection from Prima. The wood icons, I chose to use, are from a set with leaves and flowers. I have coloured them with distress ink (vintage photo). The green paper leaves are my own design. I have also used a Snow Pen and added white glitter, to create a snow effect on the background. 


I am entering these challenges:





10 kommentarer:

  1. Det kort her er bare helt fantastisk flot Kirsten, og du har gjort et helt fantastisk arbejde med det.

    SvarSlett
  2. Beautiful card thank you for joining us at OLL Creations Susan DT xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Alldeles nydelig kort! Looooove it :-) Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Suger Creek Hollow denne gangen, Ha en flott lørdag! Klem, Heidi

    SvarSlett
  4. WOW, Kirsten, awesome card, thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations, best of luck xxx

    SvarSlett
  5. This is stunning, beautiful papers. I would not want to send this card. Thanks for joining us at CI x

    SvarSlett
  6. This is such a lovely creation hun! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    SvarSlett
  7. this is ABSOLUTELY stunning love it

    SvarSlett
  8. so lovely thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow
    hugs

    SvarSlett
  9. A really beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar challenge and good luck
    Bettyxxx

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...