fredag 5. desember 2014

The challenge of Prima's 12 days of Christmas cards - day 9

The Challenge for day 9, was Color Bloom sprays. These Christmas cards has been a challenge to me, to get out there, and try more of the Prima products, that I do not normally use. 

I must admit, I have tried these sprays before this challenge, but they are quite new to me (even though I got hold of them the day they came for sale at Hobbykunst). It has taken me some attempts to learn how to use them. Getting the mist out of them is fine, but it was a challenge to learn how to get the spray to splatter. I guess reading the bottle helps: "Shake WELL before use".


So this is my go at the Bloom sprays. The background paper is plain Bazzill, decorated with stripes of different Prima papers and the mist (and, yes - the spray will splatter). I have also used the mist on Prima's Resist Canvas - North Country shapes - and this works brilliant too.


The window is a resin shape from Prima and the Streets sign is also from Prima

I am entering these challenges



2 kommentarer:

  1. Et utrolig flot og spændende kort, du har lavet her, det er helt sikkert.

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...