tirsdag 14. april 2015

A dress form tutorial

A while ago I decided to decorate a dress form. My problem was that I could not find a dress form to decorate. I surched for different ways of creating one myself, but I did not seem to find the right things things I needed. I read somewhere that someone used dolls. I wanted my dress form to be larger than a barbie/ bratz doll and I wanted a dress form with a different shape. 

So, after some testing, I managed to find a way of making a dress form out of a bottle, tissue paper, newspaper, wood glue and a candle stick. 


So this was my dress form. I have used decoupage and Prima paper on the outside, to create a smooth surface.


Video tutorial:





My version on the decorated dress form, will be posted in my blog in a few days.







2 kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...