fredag 3. april 2015

Kaisercraft Design Team 2015 Entry

Kaisercraft has got their DT call out, and I wanted to have a go.


I have created 3 brand new projects with new collections from Kaisercraft. 

Beyond the Page/Altered Item and Mixed Media





This is made with Sky Blue Collection. The box frame is hand made out of wood.


Layout and Mixed Media
  



This is made with Rustic Harmony Collection. The photo of Uluru, is a photo I took a few years ago. 



Altered, Mixed Media and a card






The lantern is made from Betsy's Couture. The lantern is my own design, and I have made a tutorial for this lantern.

Older Kaisercraft items:

Kaisercraft Cubord:


This was made for Hobbykunst - Megastore, and had been on show in the store.




The Alice in Wonderland Altered Clock







This was made for Hobbykunst Megastore, an has been on show in the store. The clock was made from an old MDF vase. The clock works, and led lights has been connected inside. 


Altered book



This altered book, was made for Hobbykust Megastore after a request. Something similar was spotted at CHA, and this was made as a different version of the altered book.





Update from 23.rd of April 

I am in the final! 


4 kommentarer:

  1. I'm on the floor!! What you've created is out of this world amazing and you have stunned my senses! I had to take double and triple looks to make sure I knew what I was looking at. These are ALL absolutely complex and fascinating projects and I wish you the best of luck on the DT call. I certainly hope you are chosen!

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow Kirsten some amazing projects good luck Hugs Sandra x

    SvarSlett
  3. They'd be mad not to offer you a place on the team!!!

    SvarSlett
  4. So many beautiful projects! Amazing:)

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...