mandag 10. august 2015

"Life is pretty amazing" - A layout for Kaisercraft


As I usually say, there are a few kind of basic layout. One kind are the family layouts, where the photos and memories are the important thing. These layouts are kind of personal, you treasure them and you keep in your family album. Then you have more art and mixed media layouts where it is more about playing and testing out techniques. This layout is  one of those where I have played with colours and techniques.



When I am on holiday, my photos are not the traditional holiday photos. I take photos of walls, fences and lamp posts. I take photos of everything around me, that I could potentially use for something. This door, is one I found on my last holiday in England. I just loved the vibrant yellow door against the stones.



Kaisercraft products: Papers: A Touch of gold collection Paper Pad PP976Collectables CT834  Stamps:Diamond clear stamp CS152 A Touch of Gold stamps CS234  |  Licorice Weave cardstock CD102 Rhinestone Orange CS152 Other products: Gesso.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...