onsdag 30. september 2015

A Christmas card with the Silver Bells Collection


This a card I created for the September blog post for Kaisercraft. I wanted to create a simple Christmas card, using the Tag Pack for the Silver Bells collection.


The motive is a Christmas tag. I have used one of Kaisercraft stencils and Gesso to create some snow effect on the background.


I have used simple swirls, created with a dies from Marianne design (Creatables - Anjas Vintage Swirls) and leaf diecuts (my own design).


Kaisercraft materials used: Paper Pad PP979 |  Tag Pack EM425 |  Paper: Good Wishes P1933 |  Paper Blooms Fairy Floss F640|  Lace White EM926 |  Pearls Pewter SB791 |  Stencils Christmas Quarters T623.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...