lørdag 12. september 2015

A mixed media altered mask

Last night, I created this mixed media mask as a different "card " for young girl, that was celebrated today. 


This is a mask from Panduro, and I have mounted a wooden stick to one side of it. The mask is covered with paper from Prima. 


I have used metal embellishments and flowers from Prima and Wild Orchid. Then I sprayed with Prima's Color Bloom spray mists and KaiserMists and added different other mediums, Finnabair's glitter and microbeads.


The tag -A Touch of Gold - EM423 is from Kaisercraft


I am entering these challenges:

3 kommentarer:

  1. Så tøff denne var!

    -Helle-

    SvarSlett
  2. Very cool project!! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    SvarSlett
  3. OH wow this is so cool! Thanks for playing along with us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...