mandag 28. september 2015

Cherished - a mixed media layout

Today, I have got a new blogpost over at Kaisercraft's blog. 


I have used the brand new Generation collection, and created a layout with a photo of my best friend and me.  The photo was taken this summer, and it is showing the view out of the Oslo fjord in the background. The Generations Paper Pad has a super set of papers in soft colours, perfect for layouts.


I have used a mix of flowers and KaiserMists. I have also used a lot of the collectables in between all the layers.



Paper Pad PP227  Clear stamps CS239  Collectables CT839  Ink Pad IP717  Paper Blooms: Grape F665  Clear Stickers Inspirational ST927  Stencils Christmas Quarters T623.

Other: Gesso, golden beads




I hope these collections inspire you.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...