It is December, and winter is on it's way. In Norway, we have had snow a few days already, although it seems like rain and floods is taking over in Norway at the moment.
A few weeks ago, Hobbykunst had just got the new papers, Home for Christmas, from Maja design. I ended up with a few of the papers, and I ended up with a box with a winter scene on the lid.
The silver trees are from Søstrene Grene, while the little hardwood tree is hand made.
I have sprayed the roof with sprayglue, and added glitter. This helps to evenly distribute the glue for the glitter on the roof.
The kids and the deers are only about 2cm tall, and are handmade diecuts.
The inside of the box has been covered with Brought you a gift from Maja's Home for Christmas Collection.
Under the tag, I have used wooden chipboard from Wycinanka, from Wild Orchid Craft. I have also used snowflake diecuts, made with a Martha Stewart punch
Template for the Glitter House / Puts House
Template for the oval box
The oval box, is a box I have published a template for before.
You can find the template in this blogpost
I am entering these challenges:
- Maja design - Mood Board December
- Picture and scrap - Anything goes
- Kreativ scrapping - Alt er lov
- Hjerteboden - Jul
- Hobbygarasjen - Jul
- Kortudfordring - Glitrende jul
- Papirlosjen - Jul / Vinter
- Papirplaneten - Jul
- Nordsalten hobbyklubb - Tutorial (laget egen)
- Scrappegarasjen - Ekstraoppgave - Gaveinnpakning (julegaven ligger i boksen)
- Scrappegarasjen - Jul
- Scrappelyst - Punch
- Scrappiness - Jul
- Live and love crafts - Sparkle
- Crafty sentiments - Winter Challenge
- The glory of christmas challenge - Outdoor scene
- Natalie and amy - Christmas
- Sparkles forum challenges - Anything but a card