tirsdag 6. september 2016

Mixed media bottle

A lot of my crafts are create for different Design Teams. Quite a lot of the things I create, have a lot of products on them, and are not necessary cheep. I often say, don't save money on good glue, good paint/mists and the paper collections you want to work with. Sometimes I like to show, that you can indeed create something without spending a lot of money (other than on good glue and paint - and here a bit of flowers too). 

This is one of the things, that was just created for fun. A few weeks ago, I decided to just just create with something that would otherwise have been thrown away. I wanted to re-cycle or up-cycle something that most people would think of as trash. So, as I emptied this bottle of olive oil, I thought this would be ideal. I also used some of the netting from a bag of potatoes, car polishing yarn, old jewelry, beads and a few bits and bobs from my "might be useful draw". 


I glued a lot of different bits and bobs to the bottle, added yarn, netting from the bag of potatoes, The bottle was then painted with white acrylic paint. 


Then the bottle was sprayed with mists and sprays from 13arts, and Finnabairs paint


The flowers are from Wild Orchid and Petaloo


The wood pieces are from Prima, and were bought at Hobbykunst. I was lucky to find a box in the shop with "pick 10 things for next to nothing" 


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...