mandag 9. januar 2017

A little forest friend, and a new Design Team


 I was thrilled to be invited to be a part of the LDRS creative team, just before Christmas. This is the first card I have created for LDRS.


My first card for LDRS is this card with one of their own stamp and die sets; North Woods. I have used the stamps to create a little forest scene . The images have been simply coloured with distress ink.


The papers, High Tide, and wooden icons are from Kaisercraft. The die used here is the Fancy rectangle die set  from the Creative Basic set. 



I often decorate my cards quite simply inside. I used the rectangle die to create space for writing a personal message inside the card.





Materials used:




LDRS: North Woods - Clear stamps & dies set LDRS: Fancy Rectangles & Layers Die Set

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...