lørdag 15. april 2017

Creating shaped card with layers of dies

Have you ever looked at those shaped cards, and thought - I wish I had the right dies to create them? You can be creative with the dies you have got, and create shaped cards, just by layering the diecuts from dies you already have.

This card has been created with layers, upon layers with diecuts with the Fancy Rectangles and layers dies. In between the layers, I have used lace, tags created with the same die set and a die cut of a clock, created with the Timeless Pocket watch die.

The white cardtock at the front, has also got some pattern, created with the Picnic Quilt Embossing Folders set. 
The stamp is the sweet Handpicked for Hedgy.

1 kommentar:

  1. Yup, that thing definitely crossed my mind several times. I think I willl really have to get creative with my dies. I love how you used yours to create this beautiful shaped card. Fab work! xx

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...