torsdag 26. mars 2015

Papercraft and Mixed Media projects exhibited at Hobbykunst Megastore

This week is the last week Hobbykunst Megastore will be open at Vestby. During the Easter, the shop will move to Oslo and mainly function as an online store.

Before moving the shop, I took photos of some of my projects on display and made a short film. You can see the film at the end of this blogpost. Making things for show in the store is something I have really enjoyed.





Crossing the ocean - canvas




Found objects - Mixed Media canvas




Come away with me canvas - Prima and Graphic 45









Canvas and Mixed Media art


(working, but not giving super sound)



Hobbykunst own car (exhebited as a vintage car, full scale in the shop. 
This is a miniature model of the car)



The vintage car. The photo is from one of my classes at Hobbykunst. 





Short presentation of some of my artwork on show.




You can still order from Hobbykunst's online store
or visit Hobbykunst's blog for inspiration.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...